Monday, March 23, 2009

Moving on to February!!

Look at me go!! These are great highlights. They go quickly.

February marks Sadie's 6 month. I can't believe she is growing so quickly. I keep teasing Reid I'm ready for number 4, he doesn't think I'm funny!

We can't forget Valentine's Day. That seems to be one that Hanna enjoys. So we painted her nails, she made her outfit with Grandma Berrett.














That Sunday the girls wore matching dresses.



I just have to throw this in real quick. Every time I make bread Brielle likes to be right there with me, and making sure the dough is mixing.


Here is a little Sadie cuteness!!


To finish the month we went camping up by St. George. We went up to surprise Julie for her graduation on cosmetology and passing the state test.

5 comments:

Matt and Mandy said...

WOW! I am seriously impressed, you are all caught up! I think everyone took a blog-break after the holidays, it's so nice to see what everyone has been up to. Your girls are DARLING!

Taryn said...

Wow Sadie is soo Big! I think you should try for number 4 too. Then you and I could have 4 girls together!!

Anticipating March now :)

Justin and Fiola said...

You are not allowed to have number 4, until I have number 1! lol! Although, you do have some adorable girls, you will just have to wait :) I mean Brian and Afton have 3, Jo and Darin have 3, and now it is down to Julie and I to have one and then everyone can move on to number 4. I love the video of Sadie, she is definitely Justin's favorite baby. She is the only one he will hold! I better start blogging though because you are going to pass me up :) I'll let you win the baby race, but not the blogging one :)

JenWood said...

Laura,
The girls are so cute and getting so big. We miss you guys. We need to do lunch sometime soon!

Everitt's said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting!