Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter


Easter was a joyous reunion for us. Reid and I had just come back from our wonderful trip to Hawaii. So Easter Morning when the girls woke up they were excited to see us. It was so good to hug them again. I have more adorable photos, but I wanted to get some for now.


4 comments:

Taryn said...

Soo cute. How in the world did you find outfits for all the girls to match. It's easy for Brielle and Sadie since they are close in age...but Hanna is so much older, I am struggling to find dresses because Meg is in the next level of girls clothes.

Jenson Family said...

Everything is always much nicer when Mom gets back from a week long vacation! Can't wait to see your Hawaii pics!

rosie said...

Your girls look absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love their matching dresses! Glad you guys had so much fun in Hawaii! Give your girls a squeeze for us!

Unknown said...

Been a while since I visited your blog so I enjoyed seeing all the past photos. Such a wonderful way to share with family! Someday I'll learn how to do one???? The Polar Express was neat and loved the St. Paddy's day bread & pancakes! Love, Barbara Schulthies